*CAW Network USA member discounts applicable at checkout
This CPE course covers examples of RPA in audit planning, internal control testing and substantive procedures, and reporting on and completing an audit. You will learn the difference between RPA and legacy management systems, how to audit a client’s RPA, as well as how to audit clients who use RPA. The course also covers RPA, artificial intelligence, IPA, and automation continuum, to ensure you understand the differences between RPA and IPA, the impact of RPA on an audit, and future trends in automation.
Ultimately, you will gain a foundational understanding of RPA, its implications and how its application and uses can benefit your clients’ business. Once you complete this course, you will be able to add value to your organization, create new opportunities and stand out as someone who is committed to emerging technology.
CPE Credit: 2
- RPA versus legacy management systems, including benefits of RPA and steps to redesign a process
- How to audit a client’s RPA
- How to audit clients using RPA, including steps for implementing – RPA in your engagement, and RPA in audit planning, internal controls and substantive testing, and reporting and completing an audit
- Differentiate between RPA and legacy management systems.
- Indicate how to audit a client’s RPA.
- Indicate how to use RPA in an audit engagement.
Who will benefit
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff and managers