*CAW Network USA member discounts applicable at checkout
Big data and big solutions
Are you new to big data? Don’t fear. You can learn how to systematically extract information and/or analyze data sets that are too large or too complex for traditional software.
Acquire new skills to demonstrate your proficiency;
- Decision models
- Decision making
- Predictive analytics
The real-world examples and exercises are designed to equip you with the skills to make informed decisions.
This is a standalone course but if you’re interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the [CGMA® Finance Leadership Program]( https://www.cgma.org/becomeacgma).
CPE Credit: 1
- Big data
- Probabilistic models
- Calculating risk associated with a particular course of action
- Determine the benefits and risks of using Big Data.
- Apply probabilistic models for the distribution of project outcomes.
- Calculate the risk associated with a particular course of action.
Who will benefit
- Global accountants and finance professionals
- Management accounting professionals
- CPAs in public practice
- Business leaders
- Strategic advisers