*CAW Network USA member discounts applicable at checkout
Frauds in governments are as unique as government entities themselves. In this self-study course, you will learn about real-world government fraud, including cyber fraud, and your responsibilities when dealing with government.
Analyzing several unique frauds that occurred in the sector, this course offers a comprehensive learning approach using examples, explanations of audit standards, and informative case studies.
CPE Credit: 4
- Misappropriation of assets and benefits
- External financial reporting
- Cyber fraud
- Improper use of procurement cards
- Management override
- Determine how interim fraudulent reporting may affect planned reliance on internal controls and any related audit procedures.
- Identify the auditor’s responsibility with respect to fraud in a financial statement audit.
- Identify how personnel policies and procedures can be circumvented and lead to possible fraud or abuse.
- Apply topics discussed to form conclusions on indications of fraud, abuse, and weaknesses in internal control.
Who will benefit
- Auditors and accounting and financial professionals of governmental entities