Blockchain for Financial Advisors
Categories: AICPA, Information Technology
Blockchain technologies are transforming the financial advisory industry and changing how transactions occur, how they are recorded, and how those records are maintained.
Examine the implications, success and failure factors in blockchain driven investment options, in this self−study course that covers:
- Cryptoasset investment options.
- Exchanges and platforms that offer individual investment services.
- Institutional investment trends
- The impact that tokenization is having on the investment advisory field.
- Follow along with use cases, in this dynamic course to see how blockchain can be implemented within financial planning services to reduce errors, increase transparency, and drive investment opportunities.
CPE Credit: 7.5